The Computer Society of Kenya is the recognized association for Information, Communication and Technology industries and professionals in Kenya, attracting large and active membership from all levels of the IT industry and providing a wide range of services to its 6,000 + members. Dr. Waudo Siganga – Ph.D is the current chairman and was ellected as the Vice President of WITSA incharge of Africa.
The Computer Society of Kenya has been serving the Corporate ICT Companies, the SME’s and Individual ICT Professionals in different ways such as:
- Training for both professional and preliminary ict level.
- Recognizing member Performance.
- Spearheading formation of ICT policies in Kenya.
- Representing members internationaly.
- Attracting Investeos in support of ICT in Kenya.
- Sharing of ICT information by publishing journals, guides and course books.
- Keeping members updated with the latest technology by holding frequent seminars and workshops
click here to become a member https://www.cskonline.org/membership